when you have a delivery business, you may think to expand your business and offer your customers fast, ready to eat meals through their day. Whether your customers want meals for their breakfast, lunch or dinner, they will find what they want ready and eat it immediately.
These ideas depend on your culinary skills and you will find yourself enjoying making these ideas into food for your customers who do not have time to wait for you to prepare them their meals.
The only thing is that you need to make sure that the health department will approve the foods and that the foods will be perfect and healthy. Let’s see the top ideas of prepared food delivery.
1. Organic, green cooking:
Plant based diet is a trend in the whole world so the idea of bringing your customers totally organic meals free of any hormones or pesticides is so good.
It is not just about the organic food but also the delivery process. Use reusable glass containers instead of the harmful plastic containers and have eco-friendly delivery vehicles instead of our vehicles that emit gases and harm the planet.
Your customers will be vegans and vegetarians so make the decoration of your place plant bases decoration too.
2. Cooking kits:
Your customers will still have to cook their meals at home but instead of completely cook the meals they will just prepare them in no time. Cooking kits include the following:
• All the ingredients needed for the meal.
• The recipe.
• The instructions. You should make the instructions so easy and in step by step way for customer who are not professional at cooking.
• Part of the meals should be complete and ready to be cooked already by the customer.
The most common example is shrimp. The shrimp cooking kit should include shrimp that is already peeled, washed, boiled and ready to be cut and cooked.
Always make sure that the kit has the complete ingredients that your customer may use. Even if the ingredient is not common, put it. It will save the customer the time and the effort to run to a supermarket to buy what he/she needs.
3. Ready-to-Eat Meals:
These types of meals are just made to be eaten. There is no cooking or any kind of preparation. Your customer will call and order a meal. The meals will be delivered hot and fresh as if your customer is at a restaurant or at home. To make this possible you will have to follow these points.
• Have a set menu that your customers will just call and order from it. You should make sure that you can prepare any meal on this menu so make sure you have everything for it.
• You will need a delivery employee and a vehicle. Motorbikes are the best as it can avoid crowded areas easily and reach fast while the food is still hot.
• You will need preparation staff to help you make the meal as fast as you can.
The more satisfied clients you have, the bigger your business will be. Make sure to make that your clients will be totally satisfied.